More experienced traders can just skip to the last step now. For trading newcomers who have no idea how exchanges and orderbooks work, though, it is recommended to read the Swing Algo Beginner’s Guide where all setup and trading steps are explained in excruciating detail. Of course you can also move forward with the last step simultaneously. Topics here include:
- How to register on an exchange and set up the account.
- Setting up a TradingView account and configuring a chart window for the swing algos.
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies (which are then used for futures trading).
- How to actually trade, i.e. bet on rising or falling prices, or stay out of price movements, all on the basis of so-called futures trading orders.
- Bonus: Glossary which explains many trading terms and concepts including futures trading.
There’s also the Trading Cheat Sheet as a shortened recap to know which buttons to press (which however does not explain in detail why we are doing what and is really just meant as a recap for people who already read the Beginner’s Guide).